100% Financial Protection
Holidays sold with flights are 100% financially protected. Alpine Elements, trading as Ocean Elements, is ATOL bonded (number 6435) and ABTA bonded (Y3374)
Ocean Elements Travel Inclusive Itinerary
- Flights depart from London or Manchester to Preveza (Sundays)
- For flight inclusive holidays, door-to-door transfers are included. Both ways.
- On arrival at Preveza Airport, an Ocean Elements rep will meet you after you pick up your bags and show you to your transfer coach.
- Transfers will depart shortly after arrival and run directly from Preveza airport to Lefkas marina and the transfer takes approx. 35 mins. Stay Sails will go to the Surf Hotel beach club for week one and the transfer time is approx. 1 hr 10.
- On arrival at the marina, you will be met by Ocean Elements lead crew and you may take the afternoon to do paperwork and provision your yacht before Yacht Handover at around 17:00.
- Full training on the Yacht systems, sails, navigation gear and local cruising knowledge will be given by a trained professionals at our Yacht base on Yacht Handover.
Self Travel Information
- You can self-travel and purchase your own flights and transfers, or we can organise flights, transfers and a meet and greet service at the airport and as part of our package. Our travel prices are not marked up, and offered at public prices which start at £295pp.
- You will need to fly into Preveza (PVK) on a Sunday which is served from London, Birmingham and Manchester.
- Transfers: Taxis can be picked up on arrival at the airport to get to the marina or Surf Hotel in Vassiliki, (for Stay Sails guests), but a short wait may be required. Approx cost €50 each way for the marina, €80 for the Beach Club.
Luggage Allowance - Ocean Elements Charter Flights
Luggage allowance is generally 20kg per person. Only one item of hand luggage per person is allowed and this must not weigh more than 5kg. For storage aboard we recommend travelling light and using folding luggage. Please check with airline for any changes to allowance.
Airport procedure - UK
Please ensure that you check in at least 2 to 2½ hours prior to departure. Check-in desks are now open 2½ to 3 hours prior to departure times in busy or peak periods. Remember to allow enough time for parking and any airport shuttles. We do not have a representative at the UK departure airport for guests using our flights.
It is our guests’ responsibility to ensure that they make their outbound flight departure from the UK and so we ask you to be at the airport at least 2 hours prior to departure and 3 hours in peak periods. If you fail to check in on time then the airline may refuse to allow you to board the flight. Please inform our Greek office as soon as possible if you have missed your flights.
Airport Arrival Procedure - Greece
After you arrive at the destination airport and pick up your baggage, please make your way through to the arrivals hall. Our uniformed reps should be standing in a prominent place with signage. If you cannot find one of our reps then please wait in the restaurant for them to come and find you. They will be holding an Ocean Elements sign.