Bavaria 50 Cruiser
The queen of our fleet with twin wheels and superior living accommodation for up to 10 or 12 persons. Classic Bavaria lines with low top sides and good looks, she's easily handled with in-mast furling and modern deck gear.
Number of Berths
6 to 8
Number of Heads
Year of Build
- Lefkas Marina Base
- Support from Lead Skipper & Crew (Flotilla)
- Sociable cruising in company
- Evening socials, beach BBQ, punch party
- Beach Club stop over with a free day of water sports
- Suits Novice Day Skipper's to Experts
- Two great itineraries for 1 & 2-week cruises
- Try a Stay & Sail at our award winning Beach Club
- Stand Up Paddleboard with yacht
- Year of build: 2010
- Length (m): 11.48
- Beam (m): 3.91
- Draft (m): 1.90
- Sail area (sq.m.): 82.70
- Number of berths: 6-8
- Number of cabins: 3
- Number of heads: 1
- Headroom (in Saloon): 6'6"
About the Bavaria 50 Cruiser
The Bavaria 50 Cruiser (2005 to 2007) is a remarkable boat. She’s a pure Blue Water cruiser, solidly built (how boats should be) and still capable of a good turn of speed in light airs. She points close to the wind and responds effortlessly to the helm.
Expect an awesome amount of space in the main living area, unlike some models who sacrifice the stateroom and en-suite for a larger amount of cabins (which remain unused most of the time). Her large, sociable cockpit and sofa-seating In the saloon for ten provides the social space, whilst five double cabins (one a bunk) and a fully equipped kitchen make her a joy to live aboard.
We love this yacht for …
All the comforts of home are on board and she provides a huge amount of deck space…oh, and she cuts a bit of a presence in harbour! When she’s available for our Yacht Share weeks, she’s bookable by the cabin so we always get a fun and sociable set of guests who love crewed sailing on big boats.
There can be few better cruising grounds than the Mediterranean's southern Ionians, and the Bavaria 50 Cruiser is the ideal choice. This modern yacht comes fully equipped for self catering and even comes with a free Stand up Paddleboard for your week away.
The flagship of many fleets, the Bavaria 50 is for those who expect the maximimum comfort but in a high performing yacht. The large, bright interior offers a spacious, European style, galley and dining area perfect for meals and evening entrtainments! The Bavaria 50 Cruiser is an ideal choice for larger groups and families who are looking for a great sailing yacht with a high level of comfort.
Yacht comes with
- Two Stand Up Paddleboards
- Skipper & Host for Yacht Share weeks
- Area cruising notes
- Roller furling genoa
- In mast furling mainsail for easy handling
- Self-tailing winches
- Autopilot & GPS Navigation
- Bimini sun-top
- Inflatable dinghy
- Bathing platform & ladder
- Deck shower
- Gravity holding tank
- Cockpit table, & cushions
- Electric fridge
- Hot, pressurised water
- At least one bathroom (WC & shower)
- 12 volt electricity socket
- Radio / music player (jack or bluetooth)
- Yacht Security Deposit
- Food and drink for your week
- Charter Pack, (Welcome Pack, end clean, bed linen, 2 Nts mooring fees): £95
- Outboard engine for dinghy (£69)
- A skipper, if required. [More on Skippers]
- Fuel for boat (pay for what you use at end of stay)