The Oceanis 31 is the ultimate small family cruiser and boasts a classic timeless profile. The cockpit gives you a strong feeling of safety, since manoeuvring is made easy.
Again safety and simplicity are given due importance when accessing the sea by a small aft gate on the skirt.
- Lefkas Marina Base
- Support from Lead Skipper & Crew (Flotilla)
- Sociable cruising in company
- Evening socials, beach BBQ, punch party
- Beach Club stop over with a free day of water sports
- Free paddleboard with each yacht
- Suits Novice Day Skipper's to Experts
- Two great itineraries for 1 & 2-week cruises
- Try a Stay & Sail at our award winning Beach Club
- Year of build: 2010
- Sleeps: 4
- GPS & Autohelm
- Bathing platform
- Two Double Cabins
- 1 Bathroom, (WC)
- Cooker, oven & fridge
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Bimini Sunshade
- In-mast mainsail furling
About the Oceanis 31
A great way for couples and family groups to sail in comfort and style. The Oceanis 31 has plenty of space and is a very sleek and elegant yacht. The Oceanis 31 is ideal for both comfortable Mediterranean cruising or romantic getaways and more adventurous sailing adventures with family or friends.
With 2 double cabins, a light and modern interior and elegant cockpit this yacht provides space and comfort both below and above deck. The Finot-Conq design promises great sailing and for Ionian cruising and relaxation this yacht is a pure delight.
The Oceanis 31 is a great yacht and we are pleased to offer her for charter from our Lefkas marina base.
All yachts come with
- Stand up paddleboard
- Area cruising notes
- Roller furling genoa
- Self-tailing winches
- Autopilot & GPS Navigation
- Bimini sun-top
- Inflatable dinghy
- Bathing platform & ladder
- Deck shower
- Gravity holding tank
- Cockpit table, & cushions
- Electric fridge
- Hot, pressurised water
- At least one bathroom (WC & shower)
- 12 volt electricity socket
- Radio / music player (jack or bluetooth)
- Yacht Security Deposit
- Food and drink for your week
- Charter Pack, (Welcome Pack, end clean, bed linen, 2 Nts mooring fees): £95
- Outboard engine for dinghy (£69)
- A skipper, if required.
- Fuel for boat (pay for what you use at end of stay)