RYA First Flight Course
- RS Aero (Glidefree foils)
- Cost: £125 (£95 for group 2+)
- Experience required: Intermediate
- Runtime: 2-3 hours
- Group size: 1-4 pupils
- Where? Nautica Bay, Porto Heli
- Book: Before you travel or in resort*
What You’ll Learn
This is the first course in the RYA SailFoil scheme, providing you with a basic introduction to foiling. This 2-3 hour lesson is an introductory foiling course and gives you a taster at sailing the RS Aero adapted for use with Glidefree foils.
To join in the fun, you just need to be an intermediate level sailor, capable of reaching a Laser whilst keeping the boat flat. If you have completed the RYA level 2 sailing course, this is a good indication of the level required.