Skippered Sailing Holidays
A skippered holiday lets you enjoy as much or as little sailing as you want, whilst giving you some good company and your own personal guide around the islands. Our skippers are sociable folk and they choose this way of life because (like us) they love sailing and mixing with sailors. You can organise your own itinerary or let your skipper plan it all for you, and show you the best anchorages and stopovers - tailored to your wishes.
Skippered yachts can join in with our Flotilla route, for their social benefits and group meals ashore. Or you can sail your own path and be as adventurous - or as relaxed - as you desire.
Skippers normally sleep aboard (so reserve a cabin for them), but by special arrangement, they can sleep on our lead boat when following the flotilla and give you some privacy after sailing has ended for the day.
At a glance
- Choose your cruising ground: the Aegean or Ionian
- Your own private skipper and guide
- Learn to sail with an expert aboard
- …or just relax and let your skipper do the sailing for you!
- From £125 per day (available all yachts)
- Skippers can sleep on our lead boat
- Get qualified as you enjoy a skippered cruise (Ionian)
- Oceanis 51.1, for luxury skippered charters