Sun Odyssey 379 Fearless
The Sun Odyssey 379 offers the perfect balance of ingredients with her ultra-modern hull shape and easy sail handling. Sporting a very modern look with twin wheels, hard chines and wide aft sections - she offers sparkling performance, bags of room inside and easy sailing for a couple or family.
'Fearless' is the privately owned yacht of the Lefkas base manager and is one of the best specc'd we've seen. She's got solar panels, all the electronics you'll ever need and even a bow thruster! The 379 is an ideal 'Med' boat' with large drop-down bathing platform and a light, spacious interior with three full sleeping cabins.
Number of Berths
Number of Heads
Year of Build
- Your Flights & Transfers
- Fully equipped cruising yacht
- Services of our lead-crew
- Full fuel tanks on arrival (pay for fuel you use)
- Guaranteed mooring at each stopover
- Dinghy and oars
- All sailing, navigation, safety equipment onboard
- All clean bed linen (bath and tea towels)
- Punch Party, Kids games, entertainments (flotilla)
- End Cleaning
- Based: Lefkas (South & North Ionian)
- 3 double sleeping cabins
- 1 bathroom (heads with shower/WC)
- Saloon berth
- Hot water, cockpit shower
- Cooker, sink, oven, fridge
- Swim platform
- GPS, Chart plotter & Autohelm
- Electric anchor windlass
- Bluetooth / USB music player
- In-mast furling mainsail, roller furling Jib
- Bimini; sprayhood; cockpit cushions
About the Sun Odyssey 379
The Sun Odyssey is a thoroughly modern boat. She has a high level of stability from her hard chines and wide hull, which means she'll sail more 'upright' and make faster passages once 'in the groove'. Of course, a wide beam has the added advantage of creating a large, spacious interior and twin helms allow the helmsman a clear view of the sails on each tack. Dual controls have the added benefit of teaching young or aspiring sailors how to drive her too!
Inside, there's no compromise on performance either. The interior is as spacious as her wide form allows, and a blend of light woods mixed with white vinyl panels give the boat a feeling of luxury. Expect a fully equipped galley with gas oven, cooker and electric fridge.
We love this yacht for
We are proud to have Fearless in our fleet. Her drop-down swim platform and large, open cockpit allow you to live and dine alfresco whilst making the most out of the clearwater anchorages we love to sail to.
Her well-appointed interior, easily managed rig and sails delivers pure sailing fun. In fact, it has been 'the boat of choice' for our MD when he holidays here; and he successfully campaigns the more race-oriented version of this boat in some tough offshore races in the UK. So her genetics must be good!
Quote from Cruising World magazine
"I am hard pressed to find any criticisms of this boat. It's the rare boat I test that I would personally want to own and operate."
This yacht comes with:
• Furling headsail • bimini sunshade • bow thrusters • sprayhood • gravity holding tank • inflatable dinghy • large bathing platform with swim ladder and deck/cockpit shower • cockpit table for alfresco dining • cockpit cushions • linen and towels (and tea towels!) • radio and music player (jack to jack lead, USB or bluetooth connection) • electric fridge • 2-burner gas cooker • pressurised water • hot water • at least one toilet & shower compartment (as described above) • 12 volt electricity socket and GPS navigation system • navigation charts • cruising notes and all safety equipment onboard
• Yacht Security Deposit • Food and drink for your week • Outboard engine for dinghy (£69) • A skipper, if required. [More on Skippers] • Fuel for boat (pay for what you use at end of stay) • A stand up paddleboard: £79