Our Advanced Course
Our Specialist Windsurf centre in Vassiliki is ideal for taking part in this course and we offer it as a free and inclusive five half-day course to high-level intermediate guests, which follows the RYA syllabus. So, you should finish your week with an internationally recognised ‘Advanced-level’ qualification.
Want to try another resort? Then don’t worry, Horto-Pelion promises strong F5-6 winds most afternoons and advanced modules can also be delivered through private lessons from £41/hr.
- RYA Intermediate Planing course: Free in Vassiliki (paid for elsewhere)
- Duration: 5 days, 2.5 to 3 hrs/day
- Free for guests: age 14+ (all levels of fitness!)
- Group Size: Normally 8-12 persons and a 6:1 student/instructor ratio
- Course content: Advanced planing techniques and waterstarts, carve gybing and other advanced skills like fast carving and ‘bump and jump’.
- Ability after course: You’ll be able to sail on all points in stronger winds, using beachstarts and faster tacking and gybing.
- Extra: We use video analysis and RIB boats to support our coaching