Our Intermediate Non-Planing Course
All our centres are ideal for taking part in this course and we offer a free and inclusive five half-day intermediate non-planing course which follows the RYA (Royal Yachting Association) syllabus. So, you’ll get an internationally recognised qualification at the end of your stay.
- RYA Intermediate non-planing course: Free in all Beach Clubs
- Duration: 5 days, 2.5 to 3 hrs/day
- Free for guests: age 14+ (all levels of fitness!)
- Under 13’s: can join our free Kids Club with water sports tasters.
- 8-13 year olds: Can join Youth Squad for dedicated RYA coaching (paid for)
- Group Size: Normally 8-12 persons and a 6:1 student/instructor ratio
- Course content: Teaches you new techniques, harness work and an intro to beach starts
- Ability after course: You’ll be able to sail on all points in stronger winds, using faster tacking and gybing and beach starts if time allows.