RYA Level 2 ‘Intermediate Non-Planing’ course
- RYA Level 2 course – £79
- 8-10 hours tuition* over 2-4 days
- That's equivalent to £7.90 per hr!
- Available: at all centres
- Ocean Elements ‘Fast Forward’ Learning groups
- Small group sizes: (6 students max)
- Book before you depart or on arrival
- Ability after the course: Able to sail in stronger winds using beach starts and faster tacking and gybing
If you would like some more focussed tuition during your week, (to add to our daily programme of free tuition), the Intermediate Level 2 course could be for you. These courses run in smaller group sizes and follow the Ocean Elements Fast Forward coaching technique. Afterwards, you’ll have earned a new RYA qualification and have certainly moved your skill-levels on a bit!
It’s a very practical course, very sociable when enjoyed in a group, and almost all of it is enjoyed on-the-water with lots of windsurfing in medium-wind conditions. By the end of it, you'll be a competent windsurfer and be able to sail on all points in stronger winds, using beachstarts and faster tacking and gybing. For ages 14+. Under 13's can join our free kid's club for sailing and windsurfing tasters. The 8-13’s can try our excellent Youth Squad for the same level of tuition.