Bavaria 36 Cruiser Lucky Day
(or should we say 37!)
Lucky Day is a 2013 Bavaria 36 with a striking Bruce Farr design and a leap forward from the old Bavaria styling. Like many yachts these days, don't let her name fool you - she's actually a 37 foot yacht and every bit as spacious downstairs as you'd expect, with a modern interior and extra-wide swim platform. She sails very well on light-air days and is nice and stiff, (easily managed), in a breeze.
Her wide hull gives lots of natural light - from numerous port lights - and a very spacious interior that'll put most (slightly older) 40 footers to shame! She has plenty of deck space with a nice, safe cockpit, a deck shower and a drop-down swim platform for dipping-in-and-out of all the clearwater anchorages we like to show you.
Number of Berths
Number of Heads
Year of Build
- Based: Lefkas (South & North Ionian)
- 7 or 14 Nts fully equipped yacht
- Services of our lead-crew
- Economy-Line Yacht: Launched 2013
- Easily managed by a couple or family
- Spacious interior
- Large cockpit & swim platform
We love this yacht for...
Her twin wheels, easy sailing characteristics, FAB performance and her good looks. What more do you need? She’s very modern and small enough for a couple to sail easily and yet big enough for a family not to trip over each other. The cockpit offers lots of space and also protection, great for alfresco dining and family sailing.
Under the cockpit table is an insulated ice box, (very important!) A binnacle in front of the twin-wheel houses autopilot, depth-speed and wind instrument with chart plotter. There's plenty of room in the galley with a double sink, top-opening fridge, a two-burner gas hob with oven.
Outside, at anchor, there's a swim platform with hot and cold shower for rinsing off after a swim, and lots of deck space for sunbathing, of course!
This yacht comes with
- 2 sleep cabins; 1 heads (WC & shower)
- Roller furling genoa; slab reefing mainsail
- GPS; Chart plotter; Autopilot
- Bimini sun-top; Sprayhood
- Inflatable dinghy and oars
- Swimming and bathing platform
- Electric anchor windlass
- Hot, pressurised water; cockpit shower
- Cockpit table and cushions
- Cooker, sink, oven, electric fridge
- Stereo/music player (USB outlets); 12v lighter socket
- All safety equipment onboard
- Ocean Elements Yacht Team support
- Welcome Pack with basic groceries
- Bed linen and towels, tea towels
- Navigation charts, cruising notes
- Full fuel tanks on arrival (pay for fuel you use)
- Full water and gas on arrival
- End-of-stay yacht clean
- Evening socials and entertainments (kids and adults!)
- Welcome Punch Party
- Yacht Security Deposit
- Food and drink for your week
- Outboard engine for dinghy: £69
- A skipper, if required. [More on Skippers]
- Fuel for boat (pay for what you use at end of stay)
- Stand up paddleboard: £79
- Gennaker on furler from £175 p/week