Book with Confidence
At Alpine Elements it is important to us that you are completely confident in booking your holiday. We have updated our booking conditions and offer flexible rebooking terms for new bookings (after July 1st 2020) for our Winter Ski, Summer Alps and Ocean Elements holidays.
Your peace of mind
We would like to give you the peace of mind to plan your holiday confident that if your trip has been suspended by Alpine Elements due to Covid-19* (see qualifying reasons below) then you may choose to either:
- Change your departure date to a later date or the following season (changes cannot be made within 14 days of departure). Except as stated otherwise, our standard terms will apply.
- Accept to receive a cash refund of monies paid to Alpine Elements which will be paid back to you within 14 days or as soon as is practicably possible - in line with latest ABTA guidelines.
- Accept to receive a refund credit for the full amount of your holiday - or any monies paid to Alpine Elements - which will be available for you to use for rebooking a holiday, to use anytime within 12 months of the original departure date. If you take this option, we will offer you an additional 10% off your future holiday.
- That there is a significant change with the ongoing Covid-19 situation from the time you booked, making international travel impossible from the UK to your destination, or your destination resort to be closed.
- That Alpine Elements have confirmed we cannot operate your holiday due to border closures, or if the FCO have banned all but essential travel to your destination - and that such advice covers your departure date.
- Any member of your party displays symptoms of Covid-19 in the 4 weeks prior to your departure. Check with Govt advice on symptoms and please appreciate that we will need a doctor’s note to confirm that your symptoms indicate infection of Covid-19.
Superior Cancellation Cover (£49pp)
For further peace of mind, you may choose our Superior Cancellation Cover which also includes a ‘disinclination to travel’ due to a significant change with Covid-19 (see terms below).
If you are booking after June 1st 2020, then for a premium of £49pp, you are able to cancel right up to 24 hours before the start of your holiday (but no earlier than 14 days before) and receive a full refund of all your holiday payments made to Alpine/Ocean Elements for accommodation, catering, charter flights*, staff services, transfers, summer/winter activities, ski pass and ski/board hire, (as applicable); less your deposit (£175pp) and premium (£49pp).
Refunds will be paid to you within 14 days, or as soon as is practicably possible, and in line with latest ABTA guidelines.
|Time we receive your notice to cancel before departure||Refund amount|
|Less than 24 hrs before||No refunds|
|24 hrs to 14 days before||100% refund of your holiday*|
Terms & Conditions
This policy is specifically for the Covid-19 situation so any reasons for your cancellation - which can include a ‘disinclination to travel’ - must be due to a significant change with the ongoing Covid situation from the time you booked, creating further restrictions in travel or destination resorts not being open.
Cover will only be provided if your policy is booked with the initial reservation. Please note that the premium for our Cancellation Cover is non-refundable and payable in full (by bank transfer or card payment) at the time of reservation. It cannot be retrospectively added to bookings and is for customers who book after June 1st, 2020.
*Charter Flights: Refunds for holidays will include a full refund for the holidays including your charter flights. However, if you are self travel or flying Easyjet, (or another scheduled airline), your refund will not include the cost of your flight. However you will have the opportunity to rebook your scheduled flight for an admin fee, in line with the airlines terms.
The start of your holiday is calculated back from 12am on the day you are due to depart.
Destination resort is your main destination resort and does not include neighbouring or ‘connecting’ resorts making up the same ski area.
This policy may be withdrawn at any time and without prior notice.