Our Intermediate Planing Course
Vassiliki is ideal for taking part in this course and we offer it as a free and inclusive five half-day course which follows the RYA (Royal Yachting Association) syllabus. So, you’ll finish it with an internationally recognised qualification.
Not sure about visiting Vassiliki? Then don’t worry, Intermediate Planing modules can also be delivered through private lessons in Horto Pelion and Porto Heli from £41/hr.
- RYA Intermediate Planing course: Free in Vassiliki (paid for elsewhere)
- Duration: 5 days, 2.5 to 3 hrs/day
- Free for Guests: age 14+ (all levels of fitness!)
- Under 13’s: can join our free Kids Club with water sports tasters.
- 8-13 year olds: Can join Youth Squad for dedicated RYA coaching (paid for)
- Group Size: Normally 8-12 persons and a 6:1 student/instructor ratio
- Course content: faster tacks, use of the harness and getting in the foot straps, will get you ready for the excitement of blasting control
- Ability after course: You’ll be able to sail on all points in stronger winds, using beachstarts and faster tacking and gybing.