Bavaria 37 Skippered
Our Bavaria 37 Cruiser is a fully equipped tuition yacht, based in Vassiliki. You can take a Start Yachting, Competent Crew or Day Skipper course during a one or two week cruise around the Ionian with an Ocean Elements Yacht Master Instructor.
Learning in the sun is a lot of fun and you can book a cabin and share the yacht, or book the yacht and instructor privately for your group. We can teach every course from Youth Sailing (10+) to Day Skipper so pupils of mixed ability can learn together. More on our courses
Number of Berths
Number of Heads
Year of Build
- Based: Lefkas (South & North Ionian)
- 7 or 14 Nts fully equipped tuition yacht
- RYA Yacht Master Instructor
- Fully coded tuition yacht: Launched 2010
- 3 double sleep cabins, 1 saloon berth
- Suits 2 to 5 pupils max
- Instructor can sleep on flotilla lead-boat*
You can choose
You can join the yacht as a liveaboard and cruise the islands as you learn; or as a Beachclub guest and join the yacht each day (9-5pm, 5 days) to get qualified. You can book the yacht privately for 2-5 people; or join her as a solo or a couple on a shared basis.
For Liveaboards, you will stay on the boat for 7 nights and the course includes 5 days of tuition with practical hands-on sailing every day. For your day off you can explore the local area or make use of a free day of watersports at our Vassiliki Beach Club.
For Beach Club guests you’ll join the yacht for 5 days of your week - rather like a day pupil - and get your skippers qualification while the family enjoy watersports and kids’ clubs back at base. It’s a short walk to the marina each day to join the yacht for your day of sailing.
We love this yacht for
Her single wheel, easy sailing characteristics, fab performance and her good looks… what more do you need? Below deck the new Bav’ 37 seems bigger than you would expect it from a sailing yacht of this size. We also love the array of skylights which light up the stylish mahogany interior below. Which is great, because there’s a well thought out interior to look at. And after all, lots of light makes living board a happy thing indeed… for a week or two.
This yacht comes with
- 3 sleep cabins; 1 heads (WC & shower)
- Roller furling genoa; slab reefing mainsail
- GPS; Chart plotter; Autopilot
- Bimini sun-top; Sprayhood
- Inflatable dinghy and oars
- Swimming and bathing platform
- Electric anchor windlass
- Hot, pressurised water; cockpit shower
- Cockpit table and cushions
- Cooker, sink, oven, electric fridge
- Stereo/music player (USB outlets); 12v lighter socket
- All safety equipment onboard
- Flights and transfers are from £250pp
- Services of the Ocean Elements Yacht Team
- Provisioning for breakfast and a light lunch each day - Do bring along any extra nibbles you may like
- Bed linen and towels, tea towels
- Full fuel tanks and your diesel all week
- free day of watersports at the Surf hotel on freesail day
- Your course completion certificatess
- Your evening meals
- Your flights and transfers unless selected