Sun Odyssey 389 Indigo Stay Sail
Book our Sun Odyssey 389, ‘Indigo’ on a two week Stay Sail holiday to our award winning 3* Beach Club in Vassiliki and discover the perfect ‘twin-centre’ holiday where you can get the family hooked on sailing before taking to the seas aboard your yacht for week two. You can join our exclusive Ocean Elements flotilla (or go bareboating) as we cruise around the Ionians taking in the best islands and anchorages along the way.
Our Sun Odyssey 389 ‘Indigo’ is a brand new, bang-up-to-date version of the excellent 379, (launched in 2020). We’ve added some upgrades during her build - like a beautiful cedar wood interior and a ‘Preference’ package, which, with her numerous windows makes her lighter, brighter and airier downstairs. We’ve added a pair of carbon-composite steering wheels to improve her feel, (and they look great, too!), and even a bowsprit for an optional furling gennaker so you can keep on sailing when the wind drops. Indigo is a 38 foot yacht with a deck layout that’s worthy of a 40 footer and a full size drop-down swim platform for enjoying those idyllic anchorages, lunchtime swims and paddleboarding.
- Week 1: Vassiliki Beachclub
- Week 2: Your Yacht (Flotilla or bareboat)
- Your Flights & Transfers
- Beachclub Watersports & Activities
- Services of our Yacht Team
- Length: 37.5 feet
- Layout: 3 cabins, 1 head
- Year Launched: 2020
- Bow thruster
- Twin carbon-composite steering wheels
- Large swim platform
About our Beach Club
Spend a relaxing week in Vassiliki enjoying an array of shore-based activities and water sports like dinghy sailing, windsurfing, paddleboarding, biking and fitness classes while the kids go wild in our Active Clubs.
After a week of energising activities - and learning new skills from our brilliant RYA watersports instructors - get ready to join your yacht for a blissful week of cruising around the beautiful Ionian islands. Discover crystal clear anchorages and a new island stopover each day on our flotilla. Or go bareboating or Flexi Flotilla, if you’d prefer to set your own itinerary.
Need a qualification?
If you need a skippers qualification to charter a yacht for week two then why not take your Day Skipper course with us beforehand? Many guests will combine a sailing course (in their first week) with a second week on flotilla, so they can try their hand at skippering with the comfort of our yacht team close by.
What’s included on a Stay Sail?
- 7 Nts Beach-hotel
- 7 Nts on your Yacht
- Flights & Transfers 1hr 15min
- Transfers between Beach Club and marina (30 mins)
Inclusive Watersports & Activities
- Dinghy sailing (all levels)
- Windsurfing (all levels)
- Free Dinghy sailing tuition & RYA courses
- Free Windsurf tuition & RYA courses
- Free Foiling Tasters (windsurfing)
- Dinghy / windsurf regattas and racing
- Paddle boarding & Kayaking
- Fitness classes: (Stretch Relax, Zumba etc.)
- Mountain bike and Cycle
- Active Kids Clubs 5 days (4-17yrs)
Aboard your yacht
Choose Flotilla, Bareboat or Flexi Flotilla:
- 7 Nts South or North Ionian flotilla (or go Bareboat)
- A fully equipped cruising yacht for your week
- Services of our lead-crew
- Guaranteed mooring at each stopover
- All bed linen, towels, end yacht cleaning
- Punch Party, Kids games, entertainments (flotilla)
- Welcome grocery pack
- Any yacht tuition courses
- Security Deposit
- Food and drink
- Outboard engine for dinghy (from £69)
- A Paddleboard (from £79)